What you can expect from Rossan College Easter Revision
All our teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced exam teachers. Over the years we have put together a team of committed and enthusiastic teachers who come together during the Easter break to provide an excellent Easter Revision Course.
As our reputation has spread many parents, teachers and students recognise the marked difference the revision week can make to exam performance, so we attract students from all schools within the county and beyond.
- We teach one subject per day from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- Each day begins with an overview of what to expect on exam day – exam paper layout, duration, number of questions/sections, time-allocation for each question, marking scheme and such.
- We emphasise exam techniques – what to do and what not to do – how marks are gained and lost, learning to answer what is being asked, etc.
- We analyse previous exam papers and mock papers and provide you with model answers.
- We take the main sections of each subject and highlight and revise the necessary information.
- Copies of our excellent time-saving notes and handouts, summaries and exam details are given to each student on the day. Notes help to clarify and reinforce teaching.
Easter Revision Timetable 2017
|Date||Leaving Certificate||Junior Certificate|
|Monday 10 April||Business (H)||English (H)|
|Tuesday 11 April||Geography (H)||Maths (H)|
|Wednesday 12 April||Gaeilge (H)||Science (H)|
|Thursday 13 April||Biology (H)||Gaeilge (H)|
|Saturday 15 April||Maths (O) Paper 1|
|Sunday 16 April||Maths (O) Paper 2|
|Tuesday 18 April||Maths (H) Paper 1|
|Wednesday 19 April||Maths (H) Paper 2|
|Thursday 20 April||French (H)|
|Friday 21 April||English (H)|
Easter Revision Course Fees
1 day – €120, 2 days – €240, 3 days – €360
Special Offer – 4 days for the price of 3
All additional days – €75 each
Oral Preparation Timetable 2017
|9.30am – 4.30pm||Course|
|Saturday 25 March||French|
|Saturday 1 April||Gaeilge|
Oral Preparation Course Fee
€95 per subject