[ BACK UP ]
Advanced Certificate in Customer Service Management
Successful candidates will be awarded FETAC Level 6 Component Certificate: D30151
Autumn Term (date to be arranged), 7pm – 10pm, 14 weeks
FETAC Level 5, and/or relevant life or work experience
Course Aims and Outline
The course is of interest to owners, managers and supervisors of businesses in retail, hospitality, services and professional practices
who want to implement excellent customer service programmes for business success.
- Learn techniques for finding out what customers want and how to satisfy their expectations.
- Investigate and analyse customer service policy in an organisation
- Conduct market research into customer satisfaction levels in a company.
- Develop a customer services programme for an organisation.
- Train and develop staff in the whole customer service ethos.
The course is divided into the following units:
- Different Organisations and their Customers
- Targeting the Customer / Marketing Techniques
- Principles of Excellent Customer Service
- Customer Contact Skills
- Setting and Monitoring Customer Service Standards
- Consumer Protection
- Specialist Option: Students select a specialised business or organisation and develop strategies to identify and satisfy its customers’ needs.
- Develop a Customer Service Programme for Staff.