[ BACK UP ]
- Having excellent keyboarding skills and advanced word processing knowledge is essential for anyone who wishes to work in business or office administration, for academic report writing and efficient information management in general.
- Participants will undergo keyboarding skills training in terms of speed, accuracy and consistently high standard of document display and style.
- Acquire a thorough working knowledge to advanced level of a word processing (MS Word).
Typing Skills / Text Production
- Input Text / Keyboarding Skills / Speed and Accuracy
- Style and Layout
- Production of Business Documents
- Application Management
- Text Processing
- Tabs and Tables
- Mail Merge and Labels
- Word Processing Features
Assessment will be by a combination of examination and collection of work.
FETAC Level 4, Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualifications and/or life or work experience.
24 January, Tuesday, 7pm – 10pm, 12 weeks
Certificate in Word Processing is part of Certificate in Communications, Front Office Skills and Customer Service