[ BACK UP ]
Certificate in Typing & Word Processing (FETAC Level 5)
- To maximise keyboarding skills in terms of speed, accuracy and consistently high standard of document display and style
- To acquire a thorough working knowledge to advanced level of a word processing package.
Students will develop skills, speed and accuracy which are essential for such as Office Assistant, Receptionist, Junior Business Professional, etc.
- Unit 1 Input Text / Keyboarding Skills
- Unit 2 Style and Layout
- Unit 3 Production of Business Documents
- Unit 4 Speed and Accuracy
- Unit 1 Application Management
- Unit 2 Text Production
- Unit 3 Tabs and Tables
- Unit 4 Mail Merge and Labels
- Unit 5 Word Processing Features
Each module will be assessed by a combination of examination, collection of work or skills demonstration.
National Vocational Certificate Level 4, Leaving Certificate, or equivalent qualifications and/or life or work experience.
October, Wednesday, 10am – 3pm, 12 weeks