[ BACK UP ]
Certificate in Word Processing (QQI Level 5)
- To maximise keyboarding skills in terms of speed, accuracy and consistently high standard of document display and style
- To acquire a thorough working knowledge to advanced level of a word processing package.
Students will develop skills, speed and accuracy which are essential for such as Office Assistant, Receptionist, Junior Business Professional, etc.
- Unit 1 Application Management
- Unit 2 Text Production
- Unit 3 Tabs and Tables
- Unit 4 Mail Merge and Labels
- Unit 5 Word Processing Features
Each module will be assessed by a combination of examination, collection of work or skills demonstration.
National Vocational Certificate Level 4, Leaving Certificate, or equivalent qualifications and/or life or work experience.
October 2016, Tuesday, 7pm – 10pm, 24 weeks
Certificate in Word Processing is part of Certificate in Communications, Word Processing and Customer Service
QQI Level 5